CenExel AMRI is seeking adult volunteers in or at-risk for the early stage of Alzheimer’s Disease. In this stage, a person tends to still function independently, driving for themselves, working, and participating in social activities as normal. However, they may begin to experience memory lapses like forgetting common words or the location of familiar items. With symptoms less noticeable at this stage, family members and close friends are usually the ones who notice the subtle changes and suggest a visit to a healthcare professional for diagnosis.
Typical behavioral challenges:
- Difficulty remembering the right word or name
- Struggling to perform familiar tasks
- Losing or misplacing valuable objects
- Increasing trouble organizing or planning
CenExel AMRI conducts memory evaluations at no cost to you. This is one of the best ways to determine whether you or your loved one qualifies for a clinical trial at CenExel AMRI, and how to proceed with disease or symptom management.
Memory or other cognitive screenings are essential annual health visits for everyone aged 50 or older for many reasons, including:
- An open discussion about concerns
- A thorough review of medical history
- Review of current medications
- Review of family medical history
- A detailed explanation about memory loss
- Tests to determine if memory problems are present
- An explanation of the options currently available
After a thorough evaluation and review of the results of your no-cost memory screening, you will be notified if you qualify for a clinical trial. Additional screening procedures are required for trials.